Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beginner on the Silhouette Cameo

I'm new to the Cameo...got a GREAT deal. Why don't you come learn with me? We need one place to go that is easy to get to - that has beginner video links, beginner hints, helps, etc.

Let's work together to create a great place for beginners and their Cameo.

I know that soon I won't be a beginner any more, but as the Cameo grows in popularity, you will need a place to go.

I have done all my own research, I have over 1300 files and nearly 100 fonts...only have paid less than $20 for a few files. If you upgrade your software (do it when it's on sale for $25) you can do so much more with out having to buy files! :)

If you are a basic user and don't want to get technical about it, then buying each individual file, might be the thing you want to do. If you are just a little computer savvy you can easily make almost any image into a .studio file.

I will be composing some helpful links, helpful videos and all kinds of great info. BUT if you have a better way of doing something, want to ADD your link, video, etc... just let me know. Contact me at mrscota92@gmail.com

Thanks, let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment